Wednesday, November 23, 2011

No Holds Barred

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends south of the border! Yes, I realize it's tomorrow, but I didn't want to miss my chance.

I had another naughty Callie Croix release come out this past Monday. No Holds Barred is what I'm calling a vanilla menage with BDSM elements. It's a short, quick read, chock full of emotion and tenderness. Even if menage stories aren't your thing, this one might be okay. To be honest, I'm still shocked that it came out of my fingertips.

To keep everyone warm this holiday season, I'm giving away a PDF copy to a commenter here on WGW.

Here's the blurb:
During a playful talk about fantasies, Caitlin’s fiancé offers to give her a threesome—with his best friend, Liam, who’s coming to spend the weekend. At first Cait is shocked that Nathan could entertain the thought of sharing her with another man, but once he’s planted the idea her imagination runs wild, leaving her deeply aroused—yet still unsure about what the implications could be for her and Nate’s relationship.


Nathan’s watched Cait struggle to hide her attraction to Liam for years. He knows she’s nervous, but he also knows that by making her most intimate fantasies come true he can bring her to heights of pleasure she’s only imagined, and strengthen their bond. There’s only one way to help her overcome her inhibitions—by planning a night of ecstasy she’ll never forget…

Ha! What do you think of them apples? If you'd like to read an excerpt, you can find one here.

Happy holidays, everyone!

9 comments:

Gail Hart said...

Vanilla ménage sounds like an oxymoron to me. ;-) Congrats on your naughty alter ego's new release!

Kaylea Cross said...

It does, doesn't it? But it's vanilla in the sense that it's not "all the way". Er...yeah.

Thanks and have a great Turkey Day tomorrow. I have to wait a whole month to get some of that.

ShellyE said...

Love your books!! This sounds like an interesting story, and would love to win it!! Thanks for the contest!

Taryn said...

Oh man! My comment didn't go through. :( So I'll do it again.

Oh my goodness, Gail, you took the words right out of my mouth! I was going to say the same thing!!

Congrats on your new release. I just read the excerpt and boy oh boy do you know how to keep a girl wanting more. A fiance ok with his girl wanting his best friend? Oh boy....

Thanks!

Kaylea Cross said...

Hi, Shelly! Thanks for coming by.

Taryn, I know! I was uh, letting my hair down with this one :) Nathan's so alpha but really considerate of her and her pleasure.

krisgils33 said...

sounds great, looking forward to checking it out!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading this- I'm going to save it for some "me time" reading on the Disney Cruise in January. Hope I can ....abstain for that long ;) Kristina

Kaylea Cross said...

Thanks, Kris!

Kristina L: Oh, man, if you read this one I'll never be able to look you in the eye again! Lol. We'll just have to work past the awkwardness, I guess.
Hope you have an awesome time on the cruise and I'm anxious to hear what you think of it because it's something Todd and I are thinking of doing.

Kaylea Cross said...

I drew the names out of an antique teacup (because I'm such a girly girl), and...

Taryn, you're the winner! Can you please contact me at calliecroix@gmail.com so I can send you the PDF file? Thanks!

 

Made by Lena